The goal of Bright Visions Early Childhood Center is to meet the individual needs of all children in a safe, nurturing, and inclusive environment. And because no two children are alike, we celebrate our students’ different abilities. We offer a unique approach that combines development based and academic curriculum. Bright Visions provides programs for children as young as six weeks through Kindergarten. Highly trained teachers will:
- Encourage active exploration and independence
- Foster positive self-esteem, acceptance and respect
- Recognize the individual needs of each child
- Develop social, emotional, cognitive, and physical skills
- Facilitate school readiness
Why should your child attend Bright Visions?
- Our beautiful, upgraded facility offers 3 acres grass, play structures, swings and tricycle paths in a safe, residential area
- Small class sizes with low child to teacher ratios
- Developmental & academic curriculum (including Houghton-Mifflin and Handwriting without Tears)
- Highly trained bilingual staff including credentialed teachers and a school nurse
- Enrichment activities including music, field trips and a technology lab
- Assistance with potty training at no additional charge
- Licensed by California Department of Social Services and accredited as a non-public school through the Department of Education.
- Competitive tuition rates with generous sibling discounts